Subscribe to Growth Company Investor
Growth Company Investor covers AIM stocks and small cap shares listed on the main UK market. Edited by David Thornton, it is widely recognised as the UK’s leading authority on fast-growing companies.
If you are not a subscriber but fancy having a peek at some of our recommendations, you can enjoy a free 30-day trial to Growth Company Investor, the leading service for investors interested in AIM and small cap companies.
If you want to get independent, timely and thoroughly researched recommendations on fast-growing companies, then make sure you register for your free trial today.
- Editor David Thornton is a hugely experienced City professional. He worked as a fund manager for 30 years, looking after over £1 billion for pension funds and charities. Over half his career was spent at Henderson Global Investors where he was a Director and Head of the UK Institutional Equity team. David also set up and managed an emerging markets equity fund before turning to financial journalism.
- The GCI portfolio comprising our best ideas was launched in October 2015 and returned 31.9% to December 2016 compared with a return of 9.5% from the FTSE All Share Index.
- This latest result builds on GCI’s long standing record of outperformance. Since 2008 our average tips have outperformed the benchmark in each year.
Your 30-day trial will include:
- The next available issue of Growth Company Investor (digital magazine), delivered to your inbox
- Unrestricted access to all buy and sell recommendations on growthcompany.co.uk
- Access to the outperforming GCI portfolio
Register for your free 30-day trial today. After the trial has ended, you will be charged at the discounted rate of only £11.40 per month. No payment will be taken until your free trial has ended. Cancel any time within the 30 days and you will not be charged.
Annual Subscription Offer
You can take out an annual subscription (12 issues) for £142.00.
Here’s what some of our customers have to say:
“Growth Company Investor provides a well rounded summary of the reasons to invest in long term growth prospects. I have successfully used them to make profits on the stock market.”
Ian Randall, Long-term subscriber
“A great first place to start to look for undervalued companies quoted outside the FTSE 250. The analysis is thoughtful and smart.”
Jon Moulton, Better Capital
“Growth Company Investor plays a significant role in analysing small cap investing to the benefit of investors.”
Giles Hargreave, Marlborough Special Situations and Marlborough Micro Cap UK Growth
Potential investors should be aware that the value of shares can rise or fall and that the price which investors may realise for any shares, if and when they are able to do so, may be considerably less than the original amount invested by them. It may be difficult to sell or realise any investment and obtain reliable information about its value or the extent of the risks to which it is exposed. This offer is only available to new subscribers to Growth Company Investor.
The renewal payment will be taken automatically each year for the full subscription fee (currently £142) unless cancelled before renewal date.
Pro-rata refunds are not permitted after the renewal date.
View our terms and conditions.
All returning customers that wish to renew their subscription need to contact our subscription department on 020 7250 7055.