The Grant Thornton Quoted Company Awards, which will be held on February 8th at The Brewery, Chiswell Street, London, celebrate the huge contribution that the small-cap community makes to the UK economy.
This year we are releasing the nominees in stages and are delighted to announce the following shortlisted companies in the Chairman and Non-Executive Director categories:
Chairman of the Year
- Peter Allen – Clinigen Group
- Frank Beechinor – Redstone Connect
- Andrew Brode – RWS Group
- Richard Eyre – Next 15 Communications Group
- Brendan Hynes – Swallowfield
- Roger Parry – YouGov
Non-Executive Director of the Year
- Stephen Davidson – Restore
- Ian Dyson – ASOS
- Chris Moore – DP Poland
- John Warren – 4imprint Group
- Andrew Wood – Stobart Group
Winners of the Grant Thornton Quoted Company Awards go on to big things.
The 2016 IPO of the year, Fever-Tree Drinks, has recently achieved a £1 billion market valuation – six times its value at listing.
The 2016 Deal of the Year winner, Paysafe, is now a member of the FTSE 250 and valued at almost £2 billion.